TYPICAL SYMPTOMS OF LOW TESTOSTERONE IN MALES…
As males age the ability to produce testosterone declines. This decrease in testosterone production is sometimes referred to as the andropause or male menopause.
If your testosterone levels fall below the normal range some typical symptoms may include:
• Changes in your mood (fatigue, irritability, depression, anger)
• Decreased body hair (feminisation)
• Excessive sweating
• Thinning skin
• Hot flushes (yes!)
• Poor wound healing (can also be due to a vitamin C shortfall)
• Decreased bone mineral density and a possible risk of osteoporosis
• Decreased lean body mass and muscle strength
• Decreased libido (low sex drive)
• Erectile dysfunction
• Less frequent morning erections
• Increased abdominal fat
• Inability to concentrate
• Rudimentary breast development (man boobs)
• Low or zero sperm count in your semen.
In addition to age-related low testosterone, there are certain medical conditions that can cause low testosterone. These can begin at any time, and can affect testosterone levels throughout your life.
Some of these conditions are associated with the testicles, pituitary gland and/or hypothalamus (a part of the brain that controls many of your body’s glands). Occasionally, the problem can be genetic.
If you have any concerns about any of the above symptoms you must consult you doctor.
With over twenty years of clinical naturopathic experience and ground-breaking published research behind me, I have developed this simple, extremely effective program that allows you to test for and restore your sexual drive in the majority of cases.
Our Testosterone Test Kits are highly sensitive and accurate testosterone assay is a valuable tool to ‘snapshot’ your current level of this vital hormone and to determine how it may be affecting your body composition, sexual health, mood, and energy levels.
We have also developed TestRX. A premium formula that contains powerful concentrated extracts to support the production of the potent male hormone, testosterone.
Find out more about TestRX and view other helpful article on Testosterone.